CHARLOTTE, NC 28208
Inside Sales / Customer Service needed for expanding South Charlotte office.
• Serve as Primary customer service contact for customers.
• Respond to all phone calls and fax inquiries from customers.
• Prepare sales order, sample requests and change orders.
• Fax/e-mail all sales order confirmations.
• File/maintain sales orders and invoices.
• File/maintain all customer correspondence.
• Maintain freight journal.
• Check and distribute mail.
• Identify opportunities to improve customer service department.
• Responsible for incoming sales and maximizing service levels with defined accounts.
• Implement sales promotions with defined distributors.
• Work closely with Account Managers to drive sales & service in assigned areas.
• Other duties as assigned.
(A) – Education: Secondary School diploma or equivalent
(5 years inside sales experience will negate educational requirement)
(B) – Experience Required: 2-5 years inside sales
(C) – Other skills required:
• Good Verbal and Written Communications skills
• Strong Organizational skills
• Pleasant and courteous telephone manner combined with passion for providing excellent customer service.
• Good Negotiation skills
MAS 90 experience a plus