MILWAUKEE, WI 53214
When a company offers a product or a service, the customer service team is the backbone to the company. Our client is in major growth mode and is looking for outgoing, personable Customer Care Agents to join their growing team. Working in a call center, you will connect with customers to resolve concerns and inquiries and provide information so that they better understand their service options.
Typical topics include resolving service interruptions, answering billing inquiries, and offering new and existing customers different service options.
Start Date: January 14th
Temp to Hire Position
$15.00 per hour | $16.00 once perm + bonus potential
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Taking inbound calls from customers and responding to customer inquiries, requests or concerns while utilizing computer-based resources to retrieve information.
• Assist with billing issues/questions. Apply credits and adjustments when necessary.
• Educate customers and potential customers on product information
• Suggestively sell additional products and services
• Establish new residential and commercial accounts into system per the service agreements while ensuring completion and accuracy of required documents for the sales and operations team.
• Route customers for trash and recycling pick-ups while partnering closely with dispatchers in the field for seamless quality and customer experience.
• Provide proactive follow up service assistance to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Education or Experience Required:
• High School Diploma and/or GED equivalent
• 6-12 months of call center experience preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer problem solving skills
• Strong computer knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to multi-task; speak with customer, move between system screens, and coordinate solutions with site leaders
• Work effectively both independently and within a strong team environment