Are you looking for a fast paced, challenging work environment in an office setting? TRC has the position for you!
Our client is looking for someone who has a high focus on customer satisfaction, customer retention and first call issue resolution and who loves working in a fast paced environment!
• Work EVERY weekend
• Work closing shifts until 11: 00 PM
• Work 10 hour shifts
What we offer:
• Base pay + incentive pay based on attendance and performance
• 4 weeks of paid training
• ACA Compliant Benefits
• Overtime available
Types of calls Customer Service Agents assist with:
• Answer inbound inquiries regarding customer accounts and product service via phone. Handle and resolve customer complaints.
• Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting. Provide basic product troubleshooting and technical assistance.
• Assist customers in making changes to billing plans and activate new phones for service.
• Negotiate payment arrangements for past due accounts, process payments and restore service
• Take payments and set up payment arrangements
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Six months experience in a customer facing environment - prior call center experience an added plus
• Effective listening and communication skills and the ability to interact with external and/or internal customers in a professional, courteous and empathetic manner
• Willingness to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction
• Ability to multi-task and navigate between multiple computer systems quickly and accurately while maintaining a dialogue with customers and meeting performance expectations
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule
Apply today if you are ready to begin your career in Customer Service!