Inside Sales Representative Needed in Welcome, NC!!!
What You'll Get:
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- 1st shift Monday - Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Friendly work environment
- Growing company with a consistent weekly work flow
Why should you work with TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.
This position primary function is to perform the duties of an Inside Sales Executive when the ISE is unavailable or out of the office. Additional responsibilities will include assisting sales executives to ensure department goals and objectives are achieved. This position is customer, OEM and departmental interfacing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform duties of an ISE as needed maintaining customer service satisfaction and company related sales goals.
- Work directly with customers to provide quotes, lead time inquiries, and order status.
- Work with RAM counterparts to provide customer support and any other sales related activities.
- Responsible for utilizing Essentials for sales activities.
- Interface with marketing and/or OEM in regards to project registrations, special pricing and project specific needs.
- Attend OEM training as a requirement to stay abreast of product changes and product applications.
- Create and utililize reporting needs for Inside Sales including but not limited to back order reports, customer specific reporting requests and RAM reporting requests.
- Responsible for expediting, changing and rescheduling of sales orders based on purchasing confirmation dates to comply with TL9000 requirements.
- Work directly with Integration on provisioning CAMP services and resolving configuration/provisioning issues with customer.
- Work on customer specific spreadsheets for costing and pricing.
- Resolve shipping issues by working directly with Walker warehouse and/or OEM.
- Work with engineering for assistance in part number and/or products selection for customer opportunities.
- Resolve customer issues by clarifying the customer's issue and determining the best course of action to resolve problem.
- Request and locate purchase orders that affect sales orders and follow up with suppliers to meet sales order request dates as per TL9000 objectives.
- Work with Proposals for gathering costing data for RFQ s as requested.
- Keying and preparing quotes for Sales Executives as needed through Quote Module.
- Processing and entering faxed, phoned, emailed, mailed and EDI orders as needed.
- Performing other reasonable related duties as assigned by CSR Manager, Sales Manager and Inside Sales Executives as requested.
- Aggressive individual with initiative and the ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Must possess excellent communications skills: written and verbal.
- Ability to instigate and manage changes within a dynamic environment is essential.
- Must be detail oriented and capable of multi-tasking large volumes of work.
- PC experience in Windows environment required; Intermediate Excel knowledge necessary.
- Customer Service/Sales related experience required.