Customer Service Representative
The CSR will handle inbound calls and respond to customer orders, general inquiries, invoice questions, and customer concerns while projecting a professional company image through phone interaction. The CSR will partner with sales representatives to manage a defined customer base. The CSR position is critical to establishing and maintaining positive customer relationships.
- Obtain and enter in accurate customer orders.
- Handle inbound calls related to orders, inquiries, and concerns.
- Customer notification of ready orders.
- Take order request for samples.
- Allocate orders to available inventory.
- Allocate orders to production scheduling.
- Release orders to transportation.
- Receive and manage customer complaints.
- Promote product sales to smaller accounts.
- Order file management in conjunction with sales rep.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Bi-weekly C account calls.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Minimum High School Diploma, Associates degree preferred.
- Previous experience in call center or office environment preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge and data entry skills with ability to learn customer service software applications.
- Maintain product knowledge of company product line and resale items.
- Conform to call center metrics on volume, accuracy, product knowledge, call backs, customer satisfaction.
- Maintain professionalism on and off the phone.
- Ability to adhere to strict work schedule.