CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
• Generate quotation
• Provide phone and email support to customers with general inquiries and questions
• Receives, processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers
• Purchasing, support purchasing dept. Entering parts orders, follow with factory, checking inventory
• Utilizing the organization’ s internal CRM/Quick Books system to compile customer orders
• Communicate effectively with the Sales Team, and the Production Team, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee that sales and customer objectives are met
• Compile and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
• Follow systems and procedures as outlined in company training.
• Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
• Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate Personnel/departments.
• Accesses the company’ s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide to customer
• Performs maintenance to various electronic data files and formats
• Find out the customer requirements and provide application assistance to the customer
• Organize workflow to meet customer deadlines
• Manage telephone calls professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills
• Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns timely, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
• Understand and appropriately use the company pricing system and policies
• Review estimates and invoices for accuracy
• Report to customer service manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• 1-3+ year’ s customer service experience desired. Purchasing experience a plus.
• Strong customer service orientation. Strives to exceed customer expectations.
• Ability to work well in team environment & demonstrate respect for co-workers
• Strong MS Office Computer Skills and Quick Books experience preferable
• German language skills a plus, but certainly not required.
Company pays 100% of benefits for the employee and family.
Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check