We are hiring for dynamic, fun loving, outgoing, customer service professionals to join our client's growing team. Working in a call center, wearing a headset, this role is working in a fast paced environment assisting customers with their utility service in the city of Washington DC and surrounding Maryland cities. This is a fantastic opportunity for an entry level candidate wanting to transition out of retail, restaurants, and hospitality fields. If you're looking for a career and some long term stability send your resume in so we can call you!
Let's chat about what you will get:
- -6 weeks of comprehensive paid training
- -Premium set schedules, Monday - Friday. NO WEEKENDS!
- -MARTA Accessible: train station across the street with monthly discounted MARTA Card program
- -Base pay + the ability to make incentive pay based on attendance and performance
- -Birthday and holiday celebrations
- -Long term, stable opportunity
- -No sales involved
About the position:
- -Responding to inbound calls from current customers and new customers regarding their utility service. Starting, transferring and stopping service as requested.
- -Billing support: taking payments, budget billing, creating installment plans, collecting on past due accounts, and scheduling future payments
- -Research account discrepancies or issues/problems on account.
- -Outage calls: residential, commercial, and street lights
- -Respond to routine questions, complaints, and service requests
Ideal Candidate + Experience Wanted:
- -High School Diploma or equivalent
- -6+ months of customer service in some capacity. (Retail, Call Center, Restaurants, etc.)
- -Strong ability and desire to learn
- -Fantastic interpersonal skills
- -Strong computer skills: ability to navigate multiple programs at once, using 2 monitors.
- -Willingness to complete a preemployment drug screen (lab based) and background check