Calling all customer service professionals: we want to talk to you! Are you outgoing? Do you thrive on giving A+ customer service every time? Are you someone who never misses work and have been described as reliable and a go to person by prior managers? If you said yes to those questions - APPLY NOW!
We have a client in Augusta that is actively hiring and they are looking to hire mature, dependable, and personable customer service agents. Assisting customers across the county, our client manages customer accounts, billing services and general inquiries.
- Our client offers 4 weeks of paid training. 2 weeks in the classroom + 2 week "nesting"
- Base + Incentive pay opportunities based on attendance and performance
- Ability to work with a national company and receive training and mentorship
- Prior Customer Service, such as retail, food service or call center
- High energy, self-motivated and hunger to succeed
- Willing to go the extra mile to help customers
- Professional communication skills
- Flexibility to work assigned shifts
- Answer inbound inquiries regarding consumer services/products/accounts.
- Answer billing inquiries and process payments.
- De-escalate and resolve customer complaints.
- Update and document customer information and interactions in the database.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check
- Prior customer service experience - call center preferred, but not required
If you are interested in this position and want to join a winning team, apply today with your up to date resume!