We have an immediate opening for a customer service professional who is social media savvy. Our client is looking for an outgoing individual to work their front desk and be a fantastic representation of their company. They're looking to hire someone who loves to engage with all types of people, can make conversation easily and truly enjoys connecting with others. This role is primarily customer service & inside sales, but you would also manage their social media presence and website about 10-15% of the time. If you're someone with a creative eye, a strong attention to detail, and someone who loves interacting with the public this just may be the next role for you.
Location: Cumming, GA (exit 13 off of 400 north)
About our client: Our client is an independent, locally owned company who supplies roofing, windows, insulation, and metal materials in the Atlanta area.
Position type: Temp to Hire
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the "face of the company". Working at the front desk of the office, you will interact with both current and future customers to help with their orders.
- Enters orders at the front desk. Taking both in person and phone orders. Help determine customer needs and present appropriate products. Solve issues for customers if/when they arise.
- Ensures sales transactions are completed accurately, maintaining accurate work order files, and documenting as trained in the database.
- Inside sales: connect with current customers to thank them for their order, follow up to confirm everything is OK with the order, and try to drum up new orders from customers
- Social media management: run the company's Facebook, Twitter, Instgram, and YouTube pages. Post new content and engage with page visitors
- Website maintenance
Our client's ideal candidate:
- Outgoing and personable
- Prior customer service experience - retail, hospitality, sales
- Comfortable navigating Microsoft Office. This role will utilize Outlook and a custom database
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative flair
- Bilingual Spanish/English an added plus, but not required
- Experience with Magento an added plus