TRC Staffing in currently assisting a local client in their search for a Refurbish Technician South Oklahoma City. If you meet the qualifications below, please apply today.
Responsible for leading and performing renovation activities on specified heavy-duty components. Components consist of Diesel engines, transmissions, differentials, and other misc. heavy-duty components as required. Lead, assist, and provide quality control for Lower Level Technicians.
- Performing inspection, disassembly, diagnosis, cleaning, repair/refurbishment, and assembly or re-assembly of miscellaneous heavy-duty parts.
- Preparing repair orders for needed components.
- Following procedures and utilizing required tools defined by process documentation.
- Performing and reviewing tests to ensure products meet requirements of pre-set parameters.
- Recording and maintaining required documentation.
- Follow and monitor appropriate procedures in handling products and using equipment to ensure safety and health in the warehouse by complying with established safety programs.
- Follow and ensure training plans and activities as assigned and directed.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized work area.
Skills and Physical Requirements:
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions accurately
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of heavy-duty parts repairs and services
- Ability to determine suitability of parts/components
- Mathematical skills to measure with both micrometers and dial indicators
- Ability to provide quality workmanship
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Required to stand, walk, and use hands and tools to perform required tasks
- Ability to stand for 6-9 hours
- Capable of lifting 50lbs
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School diploma
- Vocational or Associates degree in heavy duty-automotive repair
- 4+ years of experience in heavy duty parts service, renovation, and operation of shop equipment
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications
Medical & Dental Insurance
Direct Deposit (Weekly Pay)
Holiday & Vacation Pay
Please email resumes to: email@example.com or visit our website at www.trcstaffing.com to see other available positions.
“TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a drug free environment. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled.”