Our customer in the Atlanta, GA area, a prestigious automobile manufacturer, is currently looking for a Digital Sales Manager to join their team on a long-term direct hire basis.
The is an amazing opportunity to join a Fortune 500 company headquartered here in Atlanta, GA.
The Digital Sales Process Manager oversees various strategic projects and pilots to enable seamless transition and transfer of customers between analog and digital sales channels. The primary objective of this role is to create and establish a premium customer digital sales experience.
• Develop, pilot and implement national digital retailing solutions for pre-owned and potentially new cars (“ Click to Buy”)
• Support in the development of user-centered solutions to digitalize vehicle purchase and create a unique digital customer-dealer relationship based on the requirements of the customers and the the dealer organization
• Analysis and definition of digital business processes and transformation into product requirements in the form of user stories and epics in close cooperation with the business owners and the software developers
• Shape digital sales strategy, determine priorities, help secure resources and org alignment, lead execution of those opportunities across all functions, and evangelize your results with client stakeholders
• Build quantifiable business cases that will persuade clients to support and implement recommendations as quickly as possible
• Lead execution across functions including dealer network, field personnel, marketing, customer service/CRM and others
• Proactively identify and resolve issues and risks to project outcomes
• Identify and rigorously prioritize growth drivers and success factor such as traffic generation, channel strategy, conversion improvement, site optimization and more
• Mine, model and analyze complex and multi-sourced data and use it to drive results
• Present regularly to various stakeholders.
• Manage 3rd party vendors to ensure optimal outcome
• Own digital sales in the organization by being a knowledge leader keeping up with industry trends
Education: Bachelor’ s Degree Required. Master’ s degree in business administration, marketing, economics, MIS/computer science, or other relevant field from a leading institute of higher learning preferred
• 7+ years’ experience in project management and/or process analyst role
• Proven knowledge of automotive sales and marketing including current strategic trends and customer expectations
• Extensive experience in automotive CRM tools, sales processes and digital marketing
• Established strategic project management experience required
• Proven ability to affect process change in complex and rapidly changing environment
• SAP or other database modeling expertise preferred
• Advanced knowledge in data mining and modeling
• Continuous Process Improvement, Lead and/or Six Sigma experience preferred
• Experience with MicroStrategy business intelligence software and data analytics preferred
• Experience with SAS JMP software for advanced data mining and modeling preferred
Please submit your resume for consideration to:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/