Industry: Operating Systems MGR
Job Number: 000005253
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for an Operations Excellence leader, for great opportunity in the Miami FL area.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a true startup! Have an entrepreneurial mindset and intrigued to be employee number 39? Our Client is working on cutting-edge and new technology, in a brand new state-of-the-art facility with all the bells and whistles. We are seeking someone who is looking for long-term growth and potential, a strong leader, willing to mentor and coach but also get their hands dirty in a true startup environment!
This role will have responsibility for management of the day-to-day operations and reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer. This position will direct, coordinate and control the operations in accordance with customer and company requirements and specified quality standards at the lowest cost consistent with safe practices.
Operations are in a high-end aerospace manufacturing environment, with great growth potential and great benefits, including equity!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage day-to-day production operations of the facility to drive monthly performance and meet monthly financial objectives.
- Manage the day-to-day and high-level planning and production control for the company to drive performance and meet objectives.
- Lead quality assurance and inspection efforts to confirm parts meet customer specs.
- Manage and drive the production schedule and operations.
- Approve and direct improvements in production methods, quality, equipment, operating efficiency and working conditions.
- Direct supervision and leadership of the Operations team to ensure proper staffing, training, development, motivation, productivity, quality and safety.
- Lead Continuous Quality Improvement initiatives to drive efficiencies and growth.
- Analyze the current organizational structure in conjunction with the President and adjust as needed.
- Evaluate current production systems and consider all opportunities for improvement, automation and efficiencies.
- Collaborate with the President, CEO, managers and employees under management to gain an excellent knowledge of the Company’ s business, organization and capabilities, as well as the function and interaction of the management team. Utilize this knowledge to create an immediate plan to move forward with the unit.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Engineering, Management or a related field is preferred, with equivalent management experience acceptable.
- Master’ s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or a related field is a strong positive.
- This position requires a strong background in precision manufacturing operations management (in excess of 10 to 15 years) with the ability to build and drive a strong operations team to meet targets and deadlines while providing a high level of quality.
- Prior experience with quality control or quality assurance, directly or indirectly in Aerospace & Defense component manufacturing or similar environment, is absolutely required.
- Experienced and skilled at supporting and interacting with customers to ensure timely and highly effective customer support and success.
- Excellent background in handling challenging operations management, customer and personnel problems.
- In-depth experience in production control, planning, schedules, productivity and management in a Manufacturing or related organization.
- Proven success leading a manufacturing or related organization through a collaborative, unifying approach that builds on teamwork and dedication to Company goals and principles.
- Advanced computer skills to include MS Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Skilled at developing budgets and effectively managing operations to meet budgets and deadlines.
Please submit resumes to heather.Moore@trcstaffing.Com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/