Established financial lender is seeking a Documentation Administrator to join its staff. The Doc Admin will support our credit and sales departments by preparing legal and UCC documents and extensive file maintenance. In addition, this position may involve understanding insurance and title work documents. This position is a great opportunity for a self-motivated, independent worker.
- Preparation of loan documents, filing UCC s and ordering necessary UCC searches as requested by credit department.
- Create and maintain physical loan documentation files and imaging system.
- Track outstanding follow up items through completion with the use of our Follow Up Management System.
- Work with customers, sales team and credit department to ensure documents are prepared in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist with maintaining physical insurance files, imaging system, and updating the LeasePlus system.
- Assist with routine insurance follow up to ensure current, proper certificates are on file.
- Assist with reception and primary phone duties as needed.
- May involve understanding and working with department of motor vehicle title work and related title documents.
- Perform administrative duties such as data entry, word processing, filing, copying and other duties
- 2+ years of experience in preparing loan documentation
- Excellent communication, organizational, and customer service skills
- Professional & courteous phone mannerism
- Intermediate Windows and MS Office skills
- Must be able to function in a multi-tasking, fast-paced, team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Associate s or Bachelor s degree
- Prior experience in commercial finance or similar field preferred