Duluth, GA 30096
TRC's Client in Duluth, GA is seeking an Electrical Assembler.
Assembly of wire & cable using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a specific area of a production line in a manufacturing organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Read, interpret and follow basic schematics and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble products.
2) Utilize hand held tools.
3) Maintain inventory of product in work stations.
4) Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards.
5) Identify product defects and report defects to supervisor.
6) Perform all wok in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures in an efficient and fast pace.
7) Maintain a clean and safe work area.
8) Have knowledge of different types of wires and wiring.
9) Ability to read measurements and use cutting tools.
10) Walk or stand on hard surface for long period of time.
11) Flexibility to perform tasks which require bending, twisting, climbing, pulling, reaching overhead and repetitive use of hands for an extensive period of time.
Electrical/Mechanical Assembly: A plus, but not mandatory
Prior warehouse experience: A plus, but not mandatory
Must be able to lift at least: 80-120 lbs.
HS diploma or equivalent required.
Some college preferred but not required
Please submit your updated Resume
Located in Duluth, GA