TRC Staffing Services is now hiring for
an Electrical Controls TechnicianCandidate
About the Electrical Controls Technician:
This position is responsible will be to repair customer’ s existing control systems, and to assist in the integration, and implementation of an updated control system. This candidate must have prior, hands on PLC experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Electrical Controls Technician:
• Answer technical questions to customers and departmental personnel as they pertain to the repair, integration and assembly of industrial control panels and systems.
• Provide support to the company installation department, and electrical contractors, in field installations and integration of control products.
• Produce electrical and mechanical drawing, as well as other documentation to assemble, integrate and document customer projects.
• Build electrical control panels following electrical drawing and mechanical layout.
• Ability to understand and integrate telemetry with company hardware, software and firmware.
• This is a “ hands-on” troubleshooting position requiring the ability to understand and repair electrical control systems and company integrated equipment.
Physical Requirements for the Electrical Controls Technician:
• Ability to lift 80 lbs
Education and/or Experience for the Electrical Controls Technician:
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalency required or 0-2 year’ s equivalent industry experience preferred
• 1 to 3 year’ s experience/education in repair of electrical controls and knowledge of electrical theory, machine electrical controls, electrical safety practices, and NEC.
• Knowledge in AutoCAD, PLC’ s control systems and basic electronics would be a plus.
• Special Requirements – Class D license required within 90 days of employment.
• Medical, Life & Dental Insurance
• Direct Deposit (Weekly Pay)
• Holiday & Vacation Pay
E-mail resume to: donna.Ballard@trcstaffing.Com with job title in the subject line
After applying call the office at: 321-877-0800
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Drug Screen and Background check required
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. Is a drug-free environment. EOE