GAFFNEY, IL 29340
We are currently working with a company near Spartanburg SC that is currently seeking a Lead Electrical Engineer/Project Liaison to add to their growing team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate with have prior and/or current experience working with medium/heavy duty commercial vehicles, wiring harnesses, and be a degreed Engineer.
• Research and define the technical tasks associated with completing electrical engineering projects for medium/heavy duty truck electrical systems.
• Determine the appropriate testing required to validate all new designs
• Research and understanding of engine and transmission parameter setting requirements from the supplier and requirements to implement in DTNA system
• Creation of functional specifications for electronic components such as instrument clusters, lighting controllers, suspension controllers, etc.
• Documentation and release of functional specifications in DTNA system
• Creation of validation plans for systems developed
• Manage engineering data and release management using customer data management system.
• Integrate chassis systems and components in a variety of applications to meet customer requirements and project specifications.
• Interface with Analysis, Test, and Manufacturing Engineering to determine the most effective and economical use of materials and manufacturing processes.
• Ensure compliance with the Industry and Government Regulations, restrictions and codes.
• Ensure the technical soundness and compliance of designs to the customer’s, and general
engineering practices and standards.
Experience and Skills required:
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
Minimum five to eight years’ engineering experience with medium/heavy duty truck electrical/electronic
Strong in Project and Team Management
Experience planning complex electrical engineering projects from a technical aspect to coordinate resources of different skills to accomplish a set of tasks
Experience with medium/heavy duty truck engine and transmission controls parameter setting Experience with vehicle controls for systems such as internal/external lighting, engine cooling fans, throttle, brakes, and driver controls
Experience with vehicle instrument clusters
Knowledge and experience with SAE J1939 messaging and database requirements
Proficiency with Siemens NX
Understanding of fabrication of electrical wiring harnesses
• Create project plans and provide detail statements of work
• Ensure accuracy of project management reports (resource loading, dates, task status)
• Schedule and host of internal and external design reviews
• Management of various electrical design resources throughout a project
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/