WIKA Instrument LP
WIKA Instrument LP is looking for a dynamic Electrician (1st Shift 7:00AM0- 3:30PM).
We are looking for a candidate who will deliver smooth production operation during their shift.
Are you the right candidate?
Do you have the skills to operate all functions of an Electrician and are you ready to work for a world market leader in pressure, temperature, and level measurement instrumentation?
Install and maintain all electrical circuits and equipment for Manufacturing Facility
- Assemble, Install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment and fixtures, using necessary tools and equipment.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, equipment, controls and components
- Connect wiring to circuit breakers, transformers and other necessary power units
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects or the need for adjustments or repairs.
- Test electrical systems using ohmmeters and voltmeters to ensure proper operation
- Plan, layout and installation of electrical circuits, equipment and fixtures based on job specifications and the National Electrical code
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ADDITIONAL DUTIES
See above and below
- Performs Preventative Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance on all equipment as assigned
- Installs necessary electrical circuits for equipment operation
- Assist coworkers in completing assigned projects
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office.
- Provide preliminary sketches and cost estimates for materials and services.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS/PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- Vocational training in Electrical or Electronics preferred
- Has a strong working knowledge of the National Electrical Code
- 3-5 plus years Industrial electrical experience required
- Good communication skills required
- Working knowledge of hand and power tools