TRC has an opportunity for an Electronics Technician for immediate hire!
West Columbia, SC
Position is based out of the West Columbia office
Minimum Education Requirements:
AS in Electronics Technology or equivalent military electronics school
- The service technician is responsible for installation, troubleshooting and repair of electrical, mechanical, electronic assemblies and systems.
- Work includes assembly, field service, installation, commissioning, repair, and test.
- Qualified candidates will possess strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Candidate should understand how to use DVM, Oscilloscope, hand tools and possess excellent solder skills.
- Domestic and international field service
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, or computer problems to determine root cause of problem using drawings, schematics, and wiring diagrams. Recommend and implement a corrective action.
- Test components, cables and subassemblies using test procedures to be sure the component meets specification.
- Assemble components, cables and subassemblies using drawings, schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Operate oscilloscopes, meters, signal generators, power supplies during the test process.
- Must possess strong problem solving skills
- Must work with limited supervision
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain and hold a US Passport
- Candidate must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Our client is a drug free workplace and works with railroad contracts and job sites that require drug testing.