Industry: Project Manager
Job Number: 000002518
Energy Efficiency Implementation Specialist:
This position supports the Operations Team, which processes and manages energy efficiency project applications.
• Work with program staff to actively manage projects through the entire project cycle
• Review incoming paperwork with assigned workgroup on a regular basis to determine program eligibility, appropriate track and additional customer requirements. Must also be able to independently determine appropriate action for follow-up and be able to convey the appropriate action to others.
• Daily utilization of a MS Dynamics CRM tracking system.
• Uses the web and other resources to search and retrieve information needed to address specific inquiries and data requirements.
• Utilize incentive tracking system to maintain and report on incentive status in an accurate and efficient manner.
• Interact with management and subject matter experts on a daily basis.
• Takes direction within a team setting and completes team-related work promptly.
• The ability to switch priorities and reprioritize workload throughout the day.
• Communication to Commercial electricity users, customers, field engineers, and LM Staff.
• Support customers in understanding, completing and submitting required project paperwork and including relevant supporting documentation.
• Provide general program information to inquiries received via all incoming channels.
• Work with engineering staff to evaluate individual projects for eligibility and cost- effectiveness.
• Special projects as assigned.
- Familiarity with databases
- Analytical Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Customer Service orientation
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work with minimal direction
Bachelor' s Degree from an accredited college or university and demonstrated ability to perform assigned tasks.