TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of our Client, is immediately hiring for an Engineer Level I, to join their growing Atlanta team. This is an opportunity with tremendous growth potential and opportunities within the department, as well as within the company as a whole. They are a great stable company, with excellent benefits, a fantastic team culture and a state-of-the-art work environment!
The primary responsibility for this position is to provide engineering and operational support that maximizes the value of the services and products specific to this Client's engineering department. The Engineer – Level I will work under the direction of Project Managers, Project Engineers and Manager of Engineering to provide specifications, details, reports, calculations, field support, training and quality control required to deliver and support services and products. The Engineer – Level I will make field visits for project startups, crew training, project management and quality control audits. They will also be required to actively participate in industry specific standards development groups.
ENGINEER LEVEL 1
- Support the efforts of Project Engineers and Project Managers to deliver industry-leading services.
- Provide field support and Quality Assurance for assigned projects.
- Review inspection data and images, write inspection reports, identify and track structure ‘rejects’ on assigned projects.
- Perform structure inspections using various non-destructive equipment as assigned.
- Provide customer support via phone, email and web as necessary to support projects.
- Provide live training, webinars and demos as required to support existing and potential field and customer training requirements relating to inspection and repair.
- Maintain content (including documents and training videos as necessary) on corrosion training.
- Maintain knowledge and ensure competency and compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Perform inspections and field work in accordance with contract requirements.
- Assists in planning and prioritizing cathodic protection and corrosion control within project guidelines.
- Evaluates corrosion control processes and procedures; suggests modifications and updates to improve efficiency, clarity, and understanding.
- Support pilot projects for all business units by providing field support, writing reports and compiling data for presentations.
- Support R&D projects by participating in field work, performing data collection, compiling data and writing reports.
- Four-year Bachelors Degree in engineering or engineering technology (civil, structural or mechanical) from an accredited program.
- Successful completion of Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) examination and a certification as an Engineer In Training (EIT) is preferred.
- Experience with the testing of concrete, steel and soils is a plus.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate with other departments, disciplines and Operations personnel to complete tasks and meet project deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to speak clearly and confidently to customers. Must be able to write technical documents using proper style and grammar.
- Willingness to travel overnight and work varied hours, sometimes in harsh weather conditions, to achieve desired results.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Please submit resumes to:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their businesses and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a remarkable experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/