Job Number: 000005337
TRC Staffing is currently hiring for a Machine Operator at our client in Forest Park, GA. We are looking for a motivated individual who can function in a flexible, fast-paced production environment. Our workplace requires individuals who understand the needs of the business while maintaining a focus on safety, customer satisfaction, quality, and productivity. This is a full-time, temp-to-perm opportunity with great benefits upon transition to a permanent role.
- This opportunity requires shift flexibility.
- Shift will be either 2nd or 3rd, to be decided upon hire.
Machine Helper Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Production machine setup
- Reading factory orders
- Accurately reading tape measures, gauges, and other test equipment
- Utilizing basic shop math, inspecting, counting and stacking product, accurately completing quality and administrative documents, and following directions
- Machine Operator are expected to effectively assist in running corrugating or finishing machines to achieve plant goals, including working safely, maintaining/improving productivity according to established methods and goals
- Securing raw materials
- Participating in crew meetings, reducing waste, actively participating in team problem solving processes, and maintaining quality standards
- Applicants must be willing to work alternate shifts, weekends, and daily overtime as required
Machine Helper Operator Qualifications:
- One to two years experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment is required
- Experience in the corrugated or converting industry is preferred (but not required)
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED