The Executive Administrative Assistant position is responsible for seamless, efficient and effective administrative support for the CEO. Candidates must have a demonstrated ability to operate with a calm and productive demeanor in a fast-paced environment, as well as the ability to multitask accurately to meet multiple deadlines. Candidates must have high attention to detail and full proficiency in various computer systems, software and tools to provide high-quality, effective and efficient administrative support. Demonstrating a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in supporting the CEO on a wide variety of and administrative duties.
- Maintain the CEO’s schedule, appointments, meetings and travel arrangements
- Maintain calendar including arrangement of the appropriate communication platforms (calls, videoconferencing, meeting room, etc.)
- Schedule and manage travel arrangements (domestic and international as needed) to include air, hotel, ground transportation and country-required documentation (e.g., visas, passports)
- Reconcile and process monthly expenses to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement; Knowledge of Concur preferred
- Coordinate meeting logistics both on-site and off-site (e.g., facilities, materials, audio-visual requirements, food services
- Identify, classify, maintain, and protect files, documentation and sensitive information
- Navigate direct interface with board of directors, senior executives, business partners, clients, consultants, department heads and vendors
- Determine priority of matters requiring personal attention of the CEO and routing other material for executive action and/or personally responding
- Act as a Direct liaison to the board of directors; confirms hotel and car service for the out-of-town Board members for each meeting – five each year; Coordinates Board dinners
Experience & Education
- College Undergraduate Degree Preferred
- 10+ years of related work experience is required
- Must have positive proven experience working for a high-profile C-Level executive, preferably with a CEO
- Thorough knowledge of administrative practices and procedures; knowledge of international protocol desirable
- Ability to think independently in order to anticipate and prepare for the needs of CEO, Board and executive-level staff
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to handle high interaction with CEO, Board, Executive team, staff and stakeholders
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft software including but not limited to Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to handle highest level of confidential information
- Business Etiquette: Ability to communicate with others, via telephone or in person, in a professional and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport. This includes the ability to understand, be diplomatic and tactful.
- International Travel and Protocol: Knowledge of protocol and customs associated with conducting international business.
- File Management: Ability to develop organized filing system for maintaining and retrieving records and documentation (i.e., correspondence, reference materials and notes).
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/