Loganville, GA 30052
Our customer is currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team on a long-term direct hire basis.
• Travel to customer sites and work alone to troubleshoot and make necessary repairs on all types of products
• Must have acceptable motor vehicle report (MVR) based on company’s insurance requirements.
• Must be self motivated.
• Must be able to go up and down ladders.
• Willingness to work on weekends, holidays, and long hours if required.
• Travel worldwide to jobsite.
• Ability to represent to our customers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Must have electrical/electronic instrumentation experience.
• PLC, HMI experience required.
• Completes all service orders in a neat and timely fashion.
• Must be able to write in a clear understandable manner.
• Be able to qualify for company credit card or have a personal credit for business use.
• 10 years experience with dry ice equipment, pellet machines, block presses etc.
• Experience with carbon dioxide equipment, hydraulic systems and electrical skills.
• Ability to plan a logical approach to troubleshooting and repairing equipment.
• Ability to read blueprints, and wiring schematics.
• Basic math skills.
• Computer skills, Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Please submit resumes to email@example.com