This is a role with visibility to Senior Managers for someone who has deep experience in financial data and P+L statements.
- Author business cases for Technology programs
- Participate in the annual budgeting and forecasting processes among the regional finance teams, and ensure planning deadlines are achieved.
- Perform risk and opportunities variance analysis
- Present ad hoc business analysis and recommendations to senior management
- Develop and maintain key reporting metrics
- BA/BS degree in a business, economics, finance or similar discipline with analytical bias
- Strong financial acumen including familiarity with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- 3+ years of experience in a scaling tech or start up environment with emphasis on analytics
- Experience in transportation or other operations role
- Excellent grasp of corporate finance fundamentals
- Strong communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and levels of management