Financial Analyst with direct P+L ownership is needed for a Seattle based role.
- Participate in the annual budgeting and forecasting processes among the regional finance teams, and ensure planning deadlines are met.
- Perform risk and opportunities variance analysis
- Develop and maintain key reporting metrics
- BA/BS degree in a business, economics, finance or similar discipline with analytical bias
- Strong financial acumen including familiarity with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Scaling tech or start up environment with emphasis on analytics
- Excellent grasp of corporate finance fundamentals
- Strong communication and presentation skills