TRC Staffing is looking for a qualified forklift operator close to downtown Atlanta. This is a first shift position that is a long term opportunity.
- Move merchandize from one place to another using the forklift
- Operate other mechanical devices and/or other controls that operate lifting devices like lift beams
- Load, unload, move, and pack materials
- Inspect products to be moved for accuracy, and safely move them to warehouse or factory
- Load and offload materials onto and off pallets skids, and vehicles
- Place the forklift and other lifting tools over, under, or around loaded boxes, pallets, or skids
- Personally check all quality descriptions of the merchandize to be moved
- Ensure that the products are properly stacked
- Carry out routine checks on the forklift and other devices
- Report to the warehouse manager or supervisor
- Stack and empty inbound shipments
- Build, pick, and pack of pallets
- Manually pack merchandise in the stockroom/warehouse
- May be required to drive trucks and other movable machines.
Why choose TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.