TRC Staffing is currently hiring for Material Handlers for a plastics recycling facility located in Atlanta, GA (Fulton Industrial Area). This company has been in business for 20+ years and they are looking for dependable, hardworking candidates to become part of the team and grow with the company. This is a long-term, temp-to-hire opportunity.
- 3rd Shift (9:45 PM - 5:45 AM), Monday through Friday
Material Handler Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Breaking down Plastic and Styrofoam pieces with hand tools
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of materials
- Heavy lifting - Up to 50 pounds throughout shift
Material Handler Qualifications:
- Experience in a manufacturing - preferred
- Experience within the plastics industry - preferred
- Dependable and ready to work - required
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job which include but are not limited to: standing for the duration of the 8-hour shift, walking, lifting, packing, carrying, pushing, pulling, twisting, climbing, reaching, and repetitive motions - required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Must wear steel-toed shoes or boots
If you are interested in this role and meet the requirements, apply today for immediate consideration.