TRC Staffing Southside office is currently hiring a skilled, reliable General Laborer for our client in Austell, GA. In this position, you will be responsible for assisting contractors, operating heavy machinery, pressuring washing large machinery. A strong work ethic and attention to detail are essential.
General Labor Duties and Responsibilities
- Unload tools, prepare site materials, stack materials, and set up equipment
- Follow project instructions from manager or supervisor
- Use maintenance tools and equipment to complete daily tasks
- Follow all health and safety regulations when operating equipment
- Ensure regulated and proper headgear, ear plugs, gloves, safety glasses and clothing are worn
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
General Labor Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent educational experience;
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 40 pounds
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Good communication skills with all levels of management
This position is coming out of the Southside TRC office. We can be reached at 770-952-7440.