Human Resources Manager Needed in Mount Airy
SouthData is a national, full-service document management provider specializing in electronic and paper-based billing; high quality variable printing, distribution and mail services; electronic and paper-based storage; and computer services. SouthData, an OSG company, offers a wide range of products and services for a variety of industries designed to help clients achieve more efficient billing methods and document management strategies.
As the HR Manager, you will manage all Human Resources related activities for Southdata's headquarters' location in Mount Airy, North Carolina, and will report to the Vice President of Human Resources for OSG.
What you'll do:
- Work with hiring managers to source, screen, interview and hire candidates for Southdata
- Review all employee-related information regarding new hire, change of status, and termination transactions; input changes into the HRIS database (ADP).
- Support time and attendance reporting, tracking, and approvals; and temporary employee administration process.
- Handle day-to-day HR including Workers Compensation, STD, LTD, LOA administration, compliance, and performance management.
- Support employee onboarding, open enrollment, and employee event activities.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a business discipline.
- 2 to 5 years' HR experience, preferably with at least one specialization area such as recruiting, employee relations, etc.
- Demonstrated writing skills.
- Basic Excel proficiency.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic federal and state employment-related laws including FLSA, FMLA, and EEO.
- Prior experience with ADP payroll or reporting is a plus.
- Prior business case analysis preparation is preferred.