What you get:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health Care, Vision and Dental
- Additional insurance benefits
- Holiday Pay after 960 hours of work
- Longevity Bonuses
- Manage the cleanliness of the building while attaching to Company’s procedures
- Clean all restrooms and breakrooms daily and periodically throughout the day
- Clean production floor using broom, mop and scrubber machine
- Wipe/Clean warehouse racks and yellow guard rails, both inside and outside the building
- Police trash from parking lots and outside building perimeters and smoking areas
- Sweep and pressure wash trash compactor in mezzanine
- Clean and inspect curtains on door leading to dumpsters weekly or as necessary
- Ensure all buckets, dispensers, garbage containers, and bottles are properly labeled
- Monitor cleaning agents, chemicals, supplies and cleaning equipment on a weekly basis
- Comply with all company’s standard operation procedures, good manufacturing practices and safety processes.
- Discard unused, spoiled or unwrapped food and open containers on a weekly basis
- Clean battery charging area
- High school diploma or GED required.
- At least 6 months of previous cleaning experience is preferred
- Previous experience working in a warehouse/manufacturing facility is preferred
- English communication proficiency both verbally and writing
- Availability to work overtime, including Saturdays.
Why TRC Staffing:
We are a leader in the staffing industry. TRC has been voted Best Staffing Agency by both our employees and clients 9 years on a row. If you are looking for an agency that could help you in the next step on your career rather than a temporary assignment, then this is the place for you!