Now hiring a Human Resource Assistant in Sarasota, Florida for leading Durable Medical Equipment Company.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Responsible for maintaining organized and accurate employee files.
- Completing reference checks for new hires.
- Scheduling interviews.
- Processes personnel changes including new hires, transfers, promotions, and terminations.
- Backup for payroll processing and payroll reconcilements.
- Supports the application, hiring, and orientation process.
- Receptionist for the HR department.
- Administrative support and special projects.
- 1-2 years of Human Resource experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills required.
- Computer proficiency in a Windows environment, with focus on data entry.