Alpharetta, GA 30005
Director of Identity Management
Location: North Atlanta
TRC’s client who is a leader in the Financial industry has an immediate need for a Director of Identity Management. This opportunity will offer the chance to work with a collaborative team who is constantly breaking industry barriers with innovative ideas. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and wake up ready to tackle a new challenge every day, then this is the role for you. Tired of being “stuck” in a role that has a ton of red tape or no budget? This company has a fully funded and encouraged security division that has access to creating and presenting innovative ideas to key stakeholders. They are investing in AI and Machine Learning technologies that this individual can gain hands on experience with. The leadership team is always a phone call a way and the team prides themselves on being energetic! You will have the chance to impact the business from a user experience perspective while changing the industry and leading those a few mile stones behind you. The Director of Identity Management will lead the creation and daily operation of the enterprise wide Identity Management (IM) program. You will work alongside the Technology Development and infrastructure Teams to provide leadership of key programs and controls to ensure the protection of data, networks and information. Join a brand-new office space that comes fully stocked with snacks and technology leaders. Are you up for the challenge?
The Day to Day:
• Deliver programmatic, strategic and tactical direction for the continuous improvement of Identity Management program of the organization
• Develop a comprehensive Identity Management enterprise level program for the organization
• Collaborate closely with senior management and businesses to define action plans to track and provide remediation proposals to close gaps/needs across the technology organization in respect to IM.
• Drive meetings and participate with IT managers and staff to understand E*TRADE’s access management processes and tools.
• Understand areas to improve risk management and recommend corrective actions and new policies.
• Drive refinement of process documentation to align with Regulatory requirements and best practices as noted through organizations such as BITS, ISO, and COBIT.
• Provide reporting and metrics that ensure the quality of the program’s services are meeting business objectives
• Coordinates activities through direct and indirect staff
• Be a leader in an organization
The services provided by the IM program include the governance, design, implementation and operation of technologies, processes and solutions in the following areas:
• System integration for authentication and authorization purposes
• User and system account provisioning oversight
• Oversight of Role Based Access Control definitions
• Auditing and recertification of system access
• Governance and operation of IM technologies
• 7+ years of experience in a position focused on optimizing and/or designing Identity management governance, tools, and processes.
• 5+ years working on different types of Single-Sign-On (SSO); password reset; federated identity; multi-factor authentication (MFA); IM products and services (Microsoft AD-FS, IBM Tivoli Access Manager, SailPoint, Siteminder, CyberArc EPV, etc.)
• BS/BA degree or an equivalent combination of education (1-year work experience is equivalent to 1 year education)
• High level of professionalism, self-motivation and a strong sense of urgency
• Ability to manage effectively and work closely with business leaders in a high pressure, fast paced, highly collaborative environment with multiple deadlines and competing priorities
• Excellence in execution
• Deep critical thinking skills
• Very dynamic and adaptable personality
• Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate effectively with various IT, audit and line of business (LOB) senior managers
• Demonstrated management skills
• Excellent teamwork and enjoys collaborating together
• Great communication skills
Nice To Have:
• Financial industry experience
• Innovative thinking
• Comfortable presenting ideas to Stakeholders
• Enjoys high workload environments
• Can prioritize projects daily