TRC Staffing Services is looking for hardworking & dedicated customer service professionals to join our growing work from home customer service team. If you love interacting with all types of people, enjoy trying to solve problems, and have a knack for engaging with customers then you will be perfect for our client.
Interested candidates must live in New Jersey!
- Answer inbound calls from current customers regarding their utility service.
- Answer billing questions, take payments, notify of possible service disconnection due to late payments, set up payment plans, etc.
- Help new customers set up new service - credit check, scheduling connection date/time, billing information, etc.
- Help existing customers transfer their current service to a new location
- Update customer accounts - billing information, contact information, etc.
- Assist customers with outage questions
- Report gas leaks to the appropriate departments
- Make outbound phone calls to verify power during storm mode
- High School Diploma/GED
- Prior customer service experience - call center experience not required, but preferred
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent phone presence
- Steady work history