Injection Mold Machine Operator
- Startup, shutdown and operate injection molding machines
- Make sure the machine is running quality parts
- Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position, and secure machinery
- Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, and in a timely fashion
- This role is supporting the injection molders
- involves operating leather sewing machines for gun bags.
- Ensure safe running of all equipment to internal safety guidelines
- Ensure the department and all associated areas are maintained in a safe, orderly and tidy manner
- Must have at least 1 year experience with machine operation, injection molding, machine processing
- Sewing is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail
If you are interested and believe you qualify for this position, please APPLY NOW w/ an updated resume.