Our client in Alpharetta, GA (off of exit 12, 400 North, McFarland Pkwy) is actively recruiting for the newest member of their Customer Service/Inside Sales team. This role serves as the primary responder & daily manager for all general and incoming customer related or sales support related calls to the call center. Working directly with both the Sales Management Team, Sales Representatives and outside customers, this individual will provide 100% issue resolution and service support in a quick and professional manner. Our client is looking for someone who strives to give great customer service each time with a positive personality and a true customer focused attitude who is bilingual in both Spanish and English.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the 1st responder and final resolution for all incoming customer related, sales representative, or sales management related calls.
- Assists customers via email, chat, phone, or fax with information concerning order status or changes; provides tracking information, product availability, pricing, and ETA's
- Work with customers to correct errors that may have occurred during order entry, shipping or invoicing, such as discrepancies with pricing, discounts, incorrect product or quantity
- Cross trained on all aspects of the order entry, sales support entry, troubleshooting, issue resolution, product knowledge/technical knowledge and product support process
- Works to troubleshoot potential problems & solve existing problems
- Supports & adapts to the implementation of new or changing methods for customer service, sales support, and other vital functions
- Enters customer orders, filing all documentation related to customer's order
- Process orders via SAP order entry system
Ideal Candidate Requirements & Experience:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong critical thinking & problem solving skills
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Bachelor's Degree REQUIRED