WHAT YOU'LL GET:
Great work environment
Stable work schedule
WHAT WE WANT:
High energy, self-motivated
Willing to go the extra mile
Zealous about producing quality work
Professional communication skills
Served the Dallas/Ft. Worth market since 1981
TRC strives to find the "right opportunity" for you!
We pride ourselves in going the extra mile to get the job done
That's just part of the reason we have received the Best of Staffing award for over 5 years in a row.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
Instructional Designer needed for corporate headquarters in Plano, TX
Design training content for the legal field
Salary $70-$80k (contract-to-hire)
Excellent benefits (co. pays 100% of your healthcare)
- Performs end-to-end development of instructional content.
- Designs and develops training content using adult learning theory, including writing original content and updating and repurposing existing content.
- Creates written instructional materials, including facilitator materials, handouts, and communication pieces.
- Reviews, analyzes, and participates in the development of programs and curriculum.
- Researches, proposes, and implements new technologies that improves the training team’s efficiency and helps achieve team goals.
- Functions as a subject matter expert in at least one area of specialty.
- Collaborates with other training team members on various projects.
- Provides support to team members on other systems, applications, and related needs.
- Works with clients and vendors on customization projects, initiatives, and internal projects.
- Promotes a learning culture within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree or higher plus one year of experience in the related field or Associate's degree plus three years of experience in the related field.
- Experience using Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate , Office etc.
- Ability to utilize computer technology to create interactive instructional materials, access information, and communicate with others.
- The ability to edit and review for accuracy, consistency, and style.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- The ability to coordinate multiple tasks effectively.
- Strong knowledge and experience in providing effective customer service.
- Familiarity with legal industry terminology and workflows a plus.
TRC is an EOE