Mesquite, TX 75149
Sales Representative Trainee (Bilingual)
We are currently hiring for a Sales Representative Trainee, who is bilingual (Spanish) for an insurance agency located in the Mesquite area (near Pioneer and Cartwright Rd.). The Sales Representative Trainee will require a highly motivated individual who is seeking a career opportunity with growth potential. As a team member you will be trained to build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote our Insurance products. This position is for a career orientated individual who wants to learn the insurance business and also loves to help people. We have a wonderful office atmosphere and are looking to add an additional full time sales producers to our office.
This is a temp-to-perm opportunity that offers a starting salary of $13/hr. We pay our employees every Monday night and we don't hold a week-in-the-hole. The insurance industry is an exciting world to be a part of. If you are looking for a positive change and want to grow in your career please apply today.
If you enjoy helping people, have good office skills and are bilingual, we want to talk with you!!
• Prepare quotes and perform closing of all prospective sales leads.
• Administer all leads and perform sales calls for same to facilitate more policies.
• Identifying and qualifying sales leads generated from a variety of sources, including networking, referrals, marketing, and lead databases.
• Setting appointments and meeting with prospective customers.
• Presenting and explaining our products and services using a consultative approach, based on a true understanding of clients’ needs and goals.
• The insurance industry is an exciting world to be a part of. If you are looking for a positive change and want to grow in your career please apply today.
• Excellent communications (Spanish and English)/interpersonal skills
• Excellent communications/interpersonal skills
• Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Efficient and driven to fulfill customer needs.
• Strong computer skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Strong organizational skills.
TRC is an EOE