Integration Technician Needed in Welcome, NC!!!!
This position is responsible for the duties of the Integration production area for CAMP, kitting, assembly, wiring, packaging, cable production, and refurb to deliver production quality and accuracy ensuring customer satisfaction.
What You'll Get:
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Full time, 40 hours a week schedule
- Assist the production manager and planner scheduler with the duties of the Integration production area for CAMP, kitting, assembly, wiring, packaging, cable production, and refurb. Test and quality check finished goods to ensure the customer receives accurate and quality products.
- Assemble, wire, and test and configure products per specifications using hand and power tools and company resources by utilizing product drawings, blueprints, manufacturer documentation and customer specifications.
- Cut and reel cable types (coax, LAN, serial computer, twisted pair, etc.) via Reel-O-Matic reeling.
- Cut lengths and batch count into the machines computer.
- Loading the reels of cable onto the machine.
- Monitor cable accuracy for the application/order.
- Monitor cable and misc. supplies inventory.
- Sort, assemble, and package kits per bill of materials.
- Inspect, refurbish, and document used telecom equipment for resale.
- Package finished products in appropriate boxes, crates, and pallets to ensure safe and efficient transit.
- Keep work facility/shop area clean and orderly (i.e. sweep floors, empty trash, clean and return tools to appropriate tool boxes/containers for storage).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in wiring (i.e. audio,
- 1-2 years of manufacturing-related experience preferred
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Candidates must be experienced with power tools and follow proper safety procedures while using tools
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more and follow proper safety procedures in material movement
- Ability to distinguish colors
- Must possess excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team
- Must be detail-oriented and capable of multi-tasking large volumes of work
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Drug Screen and Background check required
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a drug free environment and
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
“LIKE” and “FOLLOW” us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TRCStaffingWinstonSalem/
and you will receive all new job alerts in your News Feed.