Job Number: 000005399
Looking for part-time Janitorial work? If so, we are hiring for a Janitor (part-time) for immediate employment in downtown Dallas. This is an indefinite assignment with the possibility of becoming full-time for the right candidate. This opportunity pays $10.00/hr. And you will work 20 hours a week in the beginning. Training is 8: 00am-12: 00pm Mon-Fri for two-(2) weeks then you will work 4 hours daily in the am or pm. We offer weekly pay every MONDAY (we don' t hold a week in the hole). We also offer a health, dental and vision insurance plan.
The Custodian position has the opportunity to convert to a permanent position which works 35 hours a week or if you prefer you can continue part-time.
The duties include stripping, waxing and buffing floors as well as general cleaning of restrooms, break areas, meeting rooms, and non-public areas of museum. Knowledge of stripping, waxing and buffing floors is helpful. Also, set up events using floor plan including tables, chairs and other equipment. Takes down event set up at the conclusion of the event. Includes lifting up to 50 lbs.
You will train from 8am-12pm Mon-Fri. For two weeks. After training you must be flexible to work days. Evenings and/or weekends.
- Min. One- year-(1) of Custodian experience
- Experience with stripping, waxing and buffing floors
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk, climb stairs and stand for up to 5 hour shift
- Ability to read and to write reports when requested
- Ability to learn and apply safety procedures in job duties.
- Ability to operate any cleaning equipment after training
- High school diploma or GED is a plus
- Available to work flexible hours, evenings and weekend if requested
- Ability to meet clear background check
TRC is an EOE