TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a junior Project Manager, for a direct hire opportunity in the greater Atlanta area.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain additional project management experience, work with some bright employees, in a fun work environment, great benefits and perks, as well as career advancement opportunities!
As a project manager, your role is to oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific short-term projects.
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Ensure that the project deliverables are delivered on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during each project phase
- Minimum 2 years project management experience
- Some technical background, working on technical projects with IT teams, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Competent in Microsoft Project, Visio, & PowerPoint
- Excellent client-facing & interpersonal skills
- Broad technical knowledge in Microsoft Office, database management, accounting, and network connectivity
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/