WIKA USA in Lawrenceville is looking for a dynamic Laser Operator (Orbital Welder) for 1st shift- DIRECT HIRE!
We are looking for an Laser Operator (Orbital Welder) who will deliver smooth production operation during their shift.
Do you have the skills to perform all functions of an Orbital Welder and are you ready to work for a world market leader in pressure, temperature, and level measurement instrumentation?
We have an amazing opportunity for you...
As a privately held company for more than 60 years, WIKA stands for tradition, continuity, sustainability and community. Working at WIKA means: reliability, belonging to a team, and professional development. It also means benefiting from the many advantages of working for a large company, one which values its staff, their families and their future.
Welding socket to case
• Welding socket to case
• Welding: Employee checks job paperwork for proper completion; Provides material needed; Turns on CNC (detailed instructions on this matter according to Work Instructions); Loads pieces into fixture, presses green button while program is running; Looks at a monitor to make sure it is the right program; Turns laser on, red lever on side of laser and white button on CNC Cabinet; Uses wire brush to clean every piece; Inspects every weld visually; In case of leak, employee informs supervisor; At end of shift, employee turns off gas, air and water as well as laser and CNC.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ADDITIONAL DUTIES:
See above and below
• As needed
JOB SPECIFICATIONS/PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Able to lift 70 pounds
• Machine operator experience preferred
• Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent
• Good eyesight (eyesight correction acceptable).
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision and the ability to distinguish between subsets of individual colors and quality of colors.
• Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers
• The ability to stand for long periods up to eight or more hours at a time
• Able to work in noisy environment.
• Be able to work overtime if required. (including weekends)
Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing