Are you an experienced Drupal Developer with creative agency experience looking for your next opportunity?!
TRC Professional Solutions is looking for you!
This is a direct hire role in the greater Atlanta area.
Responsibilities will range from working independently on multiple, simultaneously complex projects while serving as a technical consultant and a lead of projects relating to architecting, designing, developing, troubleshooting, debugging and implementing software code for web, mobile, and other digital experiences.
The successful candidate must have the ability to communicate well, have a strong work ethic and organizational skills to work independently with minimal supervision and who can adapt quickly to changing requirements.
• Work collaboratively with the design and account teams to build client sites and applications
• Oversee, manage and delegate deliverables and quality of deliverables for onshore and offshore development teams
• Build modern, interactive websites using the Drupal CMS platform
• Actively participate in design discussions and code reviews
• Conduct code reviews and ensure that applications meet client and project standards
• Code dynamic web or mobile applications; design and implement applications and presentation layer code
• Integrate web applications with new or existing systems, SaaS, or third-party applications
• Troubleshoot and resolve bugs or issues such as cross-browser and website usability issues
• Code front-end interfaces and interactive elements
• Fully test and troubleshoot work, ensuring consistently error-free, high-quality results
• Present identified solutions to account teams and clients with supporting documentation in the form of; statements of work, change orders and architectural diagrams
• Actively participate in client meetings and calls to scope and answer technical questions
• Act as a subject matter expert when working with internal account teams and clients to scope and propose technical solutions
• Communicate status and changes to clients and other team members in a concise and professional manner
• B.S. Or B.A. Degree in computer science or related field of study
• Minimum 8 years of experience managing large multi-environment database-centric web applications
• Experience in Drupal site building, module development and Drupal theming
• 4+ years of working experience with PHP
• 3+ years of professional Drupal 7 development experience
• 1+ years of professional Drupal 8 development experience
• AngularJS or another JS Framework-plus
• 1+ SASS
• Experience working in a Marketing Agency
• Experience working with Drupal version 7 & 8
• Experience working with Acquia
• Experience using Jira for development work tasks and release management
• Hands-on experience with MySQL
• Experience in using and configuring common modules, such as; Views, CTools, Display Suite Knowledge
• Experience with GIT from CLI or GUI
• Experience running a LAMP stack locally using any method
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/