Alpharetta, GA 30022
TRC Staffing Services is working with an Alpharetta client who would like an Legal Assistant.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity
Working hours are Monday - Friday 9:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
The ideal candidate will have interest in the below responsibilities:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; works well in a team or in an independent environment.
• Strong organizational skills; possessing the ability to prioritize multiple assignments allowing for maximum work flow.
• Highly focused and results-oriented in supporting deadline-driven operations; able to identify goals and priorities and
resolve issues in initial stages.
• Prepare legal documents and State Board filings related to Insurance Defense, Workers’ Compensation cases from
beginning of case through settlement.
• Handle all administrative and office support functions for assigned Associates and/or Partners
• Maintain calendar and contacts for attorneys; scheduling appointments, conferences, and depositions including scheduling Court Reporter.
• Requesting discovery; Medical records from doctors’ offices, hospitals, and physical therapists.
• Preparing, typing, editing and proofreading legal documents, including briefs, motions, memorandums, status reports, and evaluations.
• Responsible for fill-in secretarial and administrative support
• Initiate and maintain contact with clients and opposing counsel.
• Contact with State Board Judge’s office regarding Hearings and Mediations
If you meet these requirements and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply today with your up to date resume.
Please also send an email to Vishwa.firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached and a brief description as to your background and experience and why you feel that you are a match to the job qualifications.