Job Number: 000005154
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a Logistics Manager for a direct hire opportunity in the Pinebrook NJ area.
This is a critical role that maintains control of all machine shipments, the machine importation process, warehouse transfers, and the release of machines to the dealers. Monitors the services of the import broker, warehouse, and trucking companies. Verifies and manages the accuracy and location of the machine inventory, accessory parts, check importation and shipping documentation. Additional duties will consist of assisting the Order Processing Department and the Systems Department as necessary.
- Handles telephone calls with courtesy from customers, reps and end users.
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure proper handling of customer’ s needs.
- Mediate trucking issues between vendor and customer.
- Interacts with the Sales and Marketing team.
- Oversee machine releases are done in a timely manner
- Transfer inventory according to the location.
- Accessory Return Management: compile documentation; track and analyze and report
- LoFacilitate communication and logistics
- Provide consulting services on matters related to import export compliance, order processing and/or limited to day to day operations to the different departments within the organization.
- Manage machine import and exports
- Invoice processing related to freight, rigging and warehousing
- Logistics – Traffic in and out; scheduling of rigger
- Track and Analyze mis shipments from vendors to custom report
- Aide in the maintenance of the warehouse portal.
- Make sure of a proper follow up and action plans regarding shipments ( paperwork, timing, completeness)
- Freight Claim Management: compile documentation and report
- Issue credits based on approvals such Freight Subsidy Credits
- Maintain customs documents
- File US Census Bureau
- Manage warehouse contacts
College degree or 5 years of related experience
- 5+ years experience in customer service or logistics management a must
- Customer Service background
- Highly accomplished in Microsoft Office suite of software
- Excellent working knowledge of ERP software
- Other language fluency; English is a must have
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Able to prioritize work and meet deadlines
Please submit resumes to Carmen.Carpenter@trcstaffing.Com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/