Machine Helpers Needed in Winston Salem, NC!!!!
Summary of the job:
Machine helper supports the machine leader to start, set up, and operate production lines. They take care of picking the defined raw materials and storing the finished goods. They are supporting a continuous operation of the production lines regarding quality and productivity, e.g. by supplying machinery in time with raw-materials.
Why choose TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.
- Responsible for work safety and fire protection. They report any defect regarding safety features. This is including (precautionary) fire protection (e.g. CO2 units, spark detectors). No fire extinguisher or emergency exits may be blocked for any reason.
- Their duty is to support the set up and start of the production line and the product-change.
- They are responsible for the correct feeding of the mixing and opening machinery referring to the production order or their supervisors.
- They take care of the packaging material and that enough of the packaging is available for the product. They take off the finished material from the production line and pack it referring to the production order or their supervisor.
- They take care of the correct handling of raw-materials and the correct storing of his finished product including necessary documentation.
- On demand they support to identify potential and existing problems together with supervisors, including maintenance. If maintenance department is involved on the production line machine leaser will follow their instructions. Maintenance or production leader will release machinery after finishing their job.
- They take responsibility to follow work instructions, cleaning instructions and other related company instructions.
- They support any intermediate quality examinations referring to the production orders or supervisor.
- If they recognize any deviations to the demanded quality of the production order, they immediately contact their supervisor and support potential correctional actions.
- They take care of an environmental and economical use of machinery like fork lifts, lights etc.
- Work with the logistics and general admin departments.
- They have the responsibility to supply raw materials to the machinery, take off and storing of finished goods.
- They have the responsibility to support the immaculate production process.
- They have the responsibility for a proper workplace and cleanliness.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Drug Screen and background check required.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a drug free environment and
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
"LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TRCStaffingWinstonSalem/
and you will receive all new job alerts in your News Feed.