Job Number: 000005623
Looking for 1st Shift Machine Operators in the Morrisville/Durham Area!
TRC Staffing is looking for experienced Manufacturing Associates to work for our award winning client. Our client is a multinational and innovative company promoting opportunity and growth!
What You’ ll Get:
- Full-time, 40+ hours per week
- Temp-to-Hire Opportunity
- A uniform provided by the company
- Lockers on-site
- Opportunities for growth
- $14/hr starting pay
What We Want:
- Previous manufacturing experience (min. 3yrs)
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds
- High School Diploma
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong work ethic
About the Opportunity:
To ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment, perform changeovers, set-up equipment, clean and sanitize the equipment, assist in equipment maintenance and repairs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper manning on the production line
- Complete equipment maintenance records and work zone control sheets
- Identify and sort product and components by name and by description
- Conduct assigned Quality Audits/Inspections and accurately complete all associated paperwork to ensure all products meet set quality standards.
- Alert the Production Manager and/or the Production Supervisor immediately if there are any safety concerns or issues
- Recommend proactive action to remedy problems with equipment, componentry, raw materials or product
- Assist in the mechanical procedures of the production line, including assisting equipment maintenance, repairs, and preventative maintenance
- Communicate issues out of the norm to Production Supervisor
- Maintain excellent team-oriented working relationship among team members.
- Lead Continuous Improvement Teams and facilitate meetings as necessary to improve line efficiency, etc.
Work Schedule & Hours:
1st Shift hours are 6 am to 2: 30 pm M-F
Why choose TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.