TRC Staffing is looking for experienced Manufacturing Associates to work for our award winning client. Our client is a multinational and innovative company promoting opportunity and growth! Excellent opportunity to grow and develop through the company.
To ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment, perform changeovers, set-up equipment, clean and sanitize the equipment, assist in equipment maintenance and repairs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure proper operation of equipment
- Perform line changeovers and set up equipment
- Ensure proper manning on the production line
- Coordinate relief for lunches & breaks
- Follow guidelines for proper cleaning and sanitizing of equipment.
- Complete equipment maintenance records
- Complete work zone control sheets
- Identify and sort product and components by name and by description
- Resolve product and equipment issues and problems
- Conduct assigned Quality Audits/Inspections and accurately complete all associated paperwork to ensure all products meet set quality standards.
- Maintain Good Manufacturing Processes
- Adhere to all safety regulations
- Alert the Production Manager and/or the Production Supervisor immediately if there are any safety concerns or issues
- May train and instruct assembly workers
- Recommend proactive action to remedy problems with equipment, componentry, raw materials or product
- Assist in the mechanical procedures of the production line, including assisting equipment maintenance, repairs, and preventative maintenance
- Communicate issues out of the norm to Production Supervisor
- Maintain excellent team-oriented working relationship among team members.
- Lead Continuous Improvement Teams and facilitate meetings as necessary to improve line efficiency, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous manufacturing experience
- 3+ years of machine operation experience
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds
- High School Diploma
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong work ethic
2nd Shift hours are 2:00 pm to 10:30 PM M-F
Why choose TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.