Job Number: 000007814
TRC has a great opportunity for a Machine Operator!
Shift and Pay
- Second Shift-M-F 3-11 pm (must be able to train on days)
- $14/hr to start, $16 after hire-on, $18 after short probationary period
- Assist the Die Cutter Operator - includes, but is not limited to, cutting straps, removing dunnage, washing print plates, and assist in feeding material.
- All activities associated with stacking material, including the ability to read and follow instructions on factory cards.
- Follow all company safety rules and lock-out tag-out procedures.
- Monitor and check quality of product and report issues.
- Properly place load tags in units.
- Responsible for safely operating machinery and demonstrate/perform lockout & tag out procedures
- At least 2 years experience working in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment
- A strong desire to advance within the facility
- Candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent GED or equivalent experience
- Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills
- Ability and desire to advance into more technical roles
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed including weekends and holidays if required
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN A VERY HOT NON-CLIMATE CONTROLLED FACILITY!