Machine Operators needed immediately! This is an excellent opportunity, contract to hire.
A well-established manufacturing company in the Atlanta Area is looking for Machine Operators. We pride ourselves in our ability to produce precision products holding the highest quality standards in reduced lead time environments. This requires us to staff only highly skilled and diligent employees who pay extra attention to quality and safety. Proper candidates should be punctual, diligent, have a good attitude, and be eager to learn.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Able to measure completed workpieces to verify conformance to specifications using measuring device (tape Measure)
- Clean and Lubricate machine when needed
- Sets up bending equipment per blueprint with appropriate tooling
- Maintains clean work area.
- Reports all items needing corrective action to supervisor i.e. tool problems, equipment problems, route sheets, material problems and part counts.
- Adheres to all safety standards and procedures and maintains an ongoing awareness of safety for self and others in assigned work area.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to add and subtract decimals
- Ability to learn how to read and interpret blueprint drawings
- Ability to use measuring devices
- Ability to move materials up to 50 pounds
- Constant standing
- Frequent reaching, lifting, pushing, pulling and repetitive motion
- ***MUST BE WILLING TO WORK OVERTIME***
If this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, please apply on our site: http://jobs.trcstaffing.com