TRC has a great opportunity for Machine Operators!
Shift and Pay
- 2nd shift and mini weekend shifts available
- Operate CNC, manual lathes (vertical and horizontal)
- Select proper tools and speeds for the machining process
- Machine and fabricate parts using engine lathes, mills, and drill presses (occasionally may operate grinder a plus)
- Measure and record machined part fits to .0002" with precision on ID and OD using micrometer or caliper
- Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills
- Experience Working in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment
- A strong desire to advance within the facility
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent GED or equivalent experience
- Ability to lift 35 lbs